Thursday, July 26, 2012

IJP Design Earns Two Top 10 Finishes


(Riviera Beach, FL.) – IJP design would like to congratulate Ian Poulter for his 9th place finish at the British Open and Bud Cauley for his 4th place finish at the True South Classic.

Ian Poulter
With pressure mounting on a wind swept Sunday afternoon of a major, Ian Poulter produced the second lowest round of the day to secure a top ten finish. “I am very pleased with the way I played today under difficult Open conditions,” said Ian Poulter. “While the temperature and wind kept changing day to day I felt very comfortable and confident in my IJP Design apparel. I know I looked good, and when I feel good about my clothes I feel good about my game-and it showed this weekend.”

A closing 66 at the True South Classic enabled Bud Cauley to secure a 4th place finish, equaling his career best finish on the PGA Tour.

“I look forward to carrying my good play this weekend and using this momentum for the remainder of the season,” stated Bud Cauley. “Despite hot and humid conditions, I was able to stay cool and calm in my IJP Design apparel. It is a big advantage knowing that tough weather conditions will not affect your play.”

IJP is a high quality, unique and exciting golf and lifestyle brand with a fashionable edge. It is entirely focused on creating clothing which is both eminently practical but equally extremely stylish. IJP Designed products are perfectly suited for all types of playing conditions and their technical and functional elements are designed perfectly for golfers of all abilities.

More information can be found at www.ijpdesign.com

No comments: