Monday, July 7, 2014

Mardy Fish – Professional Golfer?

Mardy Fish, The right-handed former No. 1 Ranked American Tennis player? More like Mardy Fish the left-handed Golf professional!

“I knew I always liked grass courts better!” Mardy tells us. “I love a challenge, I’m athletic and I like to see what I can do. I’ve played Tennis nearly my entire life, I started playing golf just over a year ago and I’m excited to see where I can take things with a game I have come to love”

Always down for a good time, Mardy’s lifestyle encompasses what it looks like to live for work and play, which is exactly why TravisMathew is excited to be a part of his transition to greener pastures and welcome him to the TravisMathew Team!

Mardy Fish traded in his back hand for a back swing this weekend in Canada at the Canadian PGA Tour SIGA Dakota Dunes Open. Along with Fish, Luke List and John Mallinger joined him in Canada as they competed in the Nova Scotia Open to support TravisMathew and Good Ol’ US of A.

No comments: