Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sunice appoints new CFO/COO Jean Cloutier

(Montreal, Canada) - Conrad Tappert, President of Sunice, announced that Jean Cloutier has joined Sunice as the new Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, effective as of January 16.

"Yes, I am smiling today because I am quite simply ecstatic that Jean has joined the Sunice team." said Tappert.  "Jean is first-class guy and he really encompasses the Sunice spirit. In addition to being a passionate skier, he actually cycles to work almost every single day including the winter months. The weather conditions never stop him."

Mr. Cloutier holds a B.A.A. from École des Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC) and obtained his CA in 1985. He brings extensive operations and financial experience gained during his tenures as VP Operation & Finance at Outdoor Gear Canada (1994-2015) and Jupa Sports. In 2010, he received Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the year award for manufacturing along with his 2 partners. He is also the past President of the Bicycle Trade Association of Canada (2010-11).

"I am very happy to join the new Sunice management team," Cloutier said. "My mandate is to strengthen operational processes and financial controls. I look forward to the challenges that lay before me. This is what I do; this is what I love to do."

No comments: