(COVINGTON, GA) – Bridgestone Golf – innovator and manufacturer of premium golf balls, clubs and accessories – is celebrating the season’s second major championship with the release of limited edition, USA-themed hats, bags and headcovers.
www.bridgestonegolf.com. Details on the new lines include:
- “USA Collection” Headwear – Structured performance polyester cap with bold base color in either navy blue or red with decorative stars and stripes and Bridgestone’s logo embroidered on the front ($24)
- Bags – Three models:
- Staff Bag – Replica of what Bridgestone staff players will use during the U.S. Open ($450)
- Stand Bag – High-quality craftsmanship; red, white, blue coloring ($299)
- Lightweight TourB Stand Bag – Just 4.2 pounds, perfect for walking ($159)
- Headcovers – Exact replicas of what Bridgestone Staff players will be using at Erin Hills, available in sets of three to accommodate a driver, fairway wood and hybrid ($99).
Additional information on all Bridgestone Golf accessories can be found at https://bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/style.
Bridgestone’s professional staff features FedExCup champion Brandt Snedeker, Olympics bronze medalist Matt Kuchar, Masters winner Fred Couples, three-time major champion Nick Price and rising stars Bryson DeChambeau and Hudson Swafford.